Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Update-2/5/15

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!!! I hope everyone is having a great week. I am, but my life has been so busy lately. I feel like I have barely written anything at all as I continue to prepare to move. Packing is very unpleasant. Plus, the fact that I am moving with my boyfriend means twice the packing to do. But at least I have some wonderful help. And despite all of the work, I am deliriously happy to be moving with the man of my dreams into our first house. But that's enough about my personal life. Here's what's been going on in my writing world.

"Different Tracks" is still going strong!! I posted Part 9 here on Monday and Brynn Stein put up Part 10 today. So you can keep up with all the action right here. Next up is Grace Duncan on Monday!!

My personal writing has still been focused on Rebellion. I think this story is very interesting and I wish I had some more time to devote to it, but I know I will be able to finish it the way it was meant to be.

I think that's about it for now. Don't forget to keep up with Different Tracks and I will be back with a new post next week. Until then...

~Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment